|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Reliable 802.11n Indoor Wireless
Provide reliable and predictable 802.11n wireless coverage for indoor environments. Cisco Aironet 1260 Series wireless access points deliver up to nine times the throughput of 802.11a/g networks for multimedia applications. Designed specifically for challenging environments, the 1260 Series supports external antennas and a broad operating temperature range.
These enterprise-class wireless access points deliver a sleek design with rugged metal housing and durable components:
- Standard 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Extended operating temperature and rugged components for deployment in extreme environmental conditions
- UL 2043 plenum-rated for above ceiling installation options or suspension from drop ceilings
- Mounting hardware that easily retrofits to existing 1130 and 1240 Series mounting brackets to simplify 802.11n migration
The Cisco M-Drive technology provides industry-leading 802.11n performance:
- ClientLink improves reliability and coverage for legacy clients
- BandSelect improves 5 GHz client connections in mixed client environments
- VideoStream uses multicast to improve multimedia applications
Cisco Aironet 1260 Series Access Points come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that includes 10-day advance hardware replacement.
Get Ready for the 2020 Workforce
Build the network infrastructure to support the demands of the next generation.
Connect on Facebook
Get the latest news, facts, and tips by joining our community of Wireless LAN professionals.
Cisco CleanAir in Action
Children's Mercy Hospital keeps their network running in a "noisy" wireless environment.
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.