Enhance the Digital Media Experience
The highly reliable, IP-based Cisco Digital Media Player 4400G controls the display and playback of rich digital media, including high-definition live broadcasts or on-demand video, Adobe Flash Player animations, graphics, text tickers, and other web content, through on-premises Cisco Digital Signs and Cisco Cast displays.
Using Cisco Digital Media Manager, you can flexibly and remotely publish centralized content over the web to networked digital displays. The Cisco Digital Media Player 4400G can be attached to almost any on-premises digital display, including at bank branch offices, retail stores, break rooms, or lobbies, helping you reach constituents anywhere, anytime.
- Flexible, real-time publishing
- Broadcast Cisco Cast
- Low ongoing operational costs and ease of use
- Speedy deployment
- Reliability and power of the network
- Support for MPEG-1,2, and 4 Part10 or Advanced Video Coding in standard and high definition, as well as graphics, web content, Adobe Flash Player 9 animation, and tickers
- Local storage of 4 GB for reliability and performance
- IP-based delivery of live broadcasting and on-demand video content
- Small form factor: 10" x 8" x 2" at 4.5 lb.
- Low power consumption
Cisco Digital Media Player Mount Kits allow you to mount Cisco Digital Media Players to Cisco Digital Signs and Cisco Cast displays. These kits support four different methods: wall mount, display mount, ceiling mount, and pole mount.
Flexible, Scalable Digital Signs (Video - 8:10 min)
Find out more about how Cisco Digital Signs offers networked, on-premises digital signs.
(All Cisco Digital Media Players Data Sheets) White Papers
(All Cisco Digital Media Players White Papers)