Increased Performance and Availability
The Cisco Catalyst Blade Server 3120 represents the next-generation networking solution for HP BladeSystem environments.
Video Data Sheet
Video Data Sheet
Learn more about the Cisco Catalyst blade Switch 3120 for HP. (3:20 mins)
Get the Flash Player
The Cisco Catalyst Blade Server 3120 is built around the innovative virtual blade switch (VBS) technology, which helps the Cisco CBS 3120 deliver key features:
- Network simplification: Can be managed as a single node, which greatly reduces network complexity and in turn supports network resilience and stability
- Performance and scalability: Delivers 160 Gbps of aggregate bandwidth upstream; because the links are built on Cisco EtherChannel technology, they can be deployed in a granular manner and are inherently resilient
- Continuous operations: Includes mechanisms that increase hardware, link, VBS, and Layer 2 and Layer 3 resiliency
- Operational manageability: Delivers a highly manageable solution that reduces the administrative and operational burden on IT staff
- Total cost of ownership reduction: Reduces TCO through virtualization, interface flexibility, and reduced operating costs
Affordable, Scalable Blade System Solution (Flash)
See how Cisco Blade Switches work with HP c-Class BladeSystem, helping you build technology solutions that take less time to maintain, use less power, and grow with you.
Innovative Switch Virtualization Technology (PDF - 120KB)
Virtual Blade Switch Technology increases performance, availability and flexibility of blade server resources.
(All Cisco Blade Switches for HP Products Bulletins List ) Case Studies
(All Cisco Blade Switches for HP Products Case Studies List ) Data Sheets
(All Cisco Blade Switches for HP Products Data Sheets List ) White Papers
(All Cisco Blade Switches for HP Products White Papers List )