Exceptional Intelligence and Breadth of Services
Cisco Catalyst Switches provide the scale, intelligence, simplicity, and security essential to accelerate business initiatives and protect investments.
- Optimized for 1 and 10 Gb services with higher slot capacity (up to 880 Gb) and switching capacity (up to 11.4 Tb)
- Intelligent services with Catalyst 6500 DNA and Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module (APIC-EM)
- Simplified operations with Catalyst Instant Access
- Highly secure for users and applications with comprehensive wired, wireless, and VPN security
- Flagship Catalyst switching services platform for core/distribution deployments
- Virtual Switching System bolsters availability and scales to 4-terabit capacity
- Up to 160 Gigabits per slot; 100 Gigabit Ethernet-ready
- Integrated services modules enhance security, manageability, and wireless control
- Catalyst switching platform for space-constrained distribution deployments
- Best-in-class scalability, with up to 800 Gbps switching capacity
- Up to 40 1G/10G ports, hot swappable uplink module
- Compact, one rack unit (1U), low power form factor
- Catalyst switching platform for low-density 1 GB distribution deployments
- 12 and 24 Gigabit SFP port models, 1 and 10GB uplink modules
- StackWise-480 and StackPower for easier management and resiliency
- Converged Access, Native Flexible NetFlow, and TrustSec
High-availability features help ensure nonstop connectivity and business continuity. In-service software upgrades virtually eliminate downtime for updates, while the virtual switching system (VSS) enables two active switches to appear as one, with a single point of management.
Only Cisco extends consistent network services – for security, video, wireless, network management, and more – from the user edge through campus distribution, core, and the data center. Integrated services modules in Catalyst 6500 Series Switches reduce network footprint and simplify management.
Cisco Flexible NetFlow technology helps enable customers to view traffic flows granularly to the application level. Greater control over flow data helps speed responses to mitigate attacks, adjust bandwidth provisioning, and enable continuous monitoring.
Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations brings together a set of technologies and Cisco IOS Software features to simplify network planning, deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting, lowering IT operating costs and total cost of ownership.
Make Your Network Agile, Intelligent, Trusted
Let Cisco Catalyst switching innovations add intelligence and agility to your network. Enable your business to capture opportunities and embrace trends, while taking advantage of your current investments and lowering operating costs.