Switch to UCS
Where Is Your Server Vendor Headed?
Are you concerned?
The Server World is in Turmoil.
How do these changes affect you?
- Lenovo's purchase of the IBM x86 server business?
- Privatization, lack of direction, and clarity elsewhere?
Cisco UCS is your stable, dependable partner.
Cisco UCS: A Clear Path to a High-Performance Future
Dependable, Scalable, Manageable
Recent changes in the server market are prompting many IT professionals to reevaluate their options. As your server infrastructure evolves, it's important to establish relationships with a partner you can depend on. You need to manage and control data center operations, without worrying if your new server company has the expertise you need.
Cisco UCS is that dependable partner. Our platform helps people around the world build a more powerful, more efficient, and a more economical computing environment. For today and for the future. IT professionals worldwide are adopting UCS at a rapid pace.
Why Should You Choose UCS?
Real customers in every industry are achieving results in real time. Here's what they are saying:
- "AmWINS [can] continue aggressive growth and deliver critical business applications and services at virtually a moment's notice."
Thaddeus Worsnop, Senior Network Engineer, AmWINS Group
- "Although UCS minimizes cost, its primary value is helping the business operate better, faster. Reducing cycle times for shipping, reporting, and order management increases customer satisfaction and accelerates revenue realization."
Bob Rudy, Chief Information Officer, Avago Technologies
- "Once we figured out we could bring scalability, bandwidth, speed, and resources in an easy-to-manage solution with Cisco UCS, it triggered a chain reaction. People started thinking about delivering services instead of delivering hardware."
Eric Murray, Senior Network Engineer, Kindred Healthcare
- "Being able to scale was critical. Cisco UCS provided the means to quickly meet the needs of the business."
Director, IT infrastructure engineering services, healthcare organization, as reported in [The Total Economic Impact™ Of Cisco Unified Computing System, by Forrester Consulting, July 2014
How Do Competitors Stack Up Against Cisco UCS
What Is the UCS Business Advantage?
We use Business Advantage to describe those benefits that make a significant business impact for you and your IT department.
Business Advantages tie directly to architecture, management and total cost of ownership (TCO), the critical elements that help IT departments run more smoothly, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
|07/2014||All||Total Economic Impact of Cisco UCS, by Forrester Consulting, July 2014
|02/2014||B-Series||Cisco UCS, HP, and IBM: A Blade Architecture Comparison
|09/2014||All||IT Agility Delivered: Cisco Unified Computing System
|01/2013||All||Gartner: Fabric-Based Infrastructure in Today's Data Centers with Donna Scott and Paul Perez, January 2013
|01/2013||All||Gartner: Fabric-Based Infrastructure in Today's Data Centers, January 2013 Podcast
|03/2014||B-Series||Power Efficiency||Cisco UCS Power Efficiency Beats HP, IBM, and Dell Solutions
|11/2013||B-Series||Power Efficiency & Calculators||All Server Power Calculators Are Not Created Equally
Upgrade to Cisco UCS Servers
Use this tool to match the latest Cisco UCS servers to your current installed base and optimize your data center with Cisco UCS.
Learn More about Cisco UCS
Why Wait for the Future?
The next age of IT is here: Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS).Watch Video
See New Forrester Study
Read the Total Economic Impact™ of Cisco UCS, July 2014.Get Report
Compare Blade Architectures
See how HP and IBM compare with UCS for design, scale, management, and TCO.See It Now
How Much Can You Save?
Trade in existing hardware, get purchase credits toward new UCS equipment.Calculate Now