Enterprise-Class Video Surveillance
Cisco Video Surveillance 6000 Series IP Cameras are 2.1 megapixel, high-definition cameras that produce video streams in full 1080p resolution. Models are available in box, dome, and bullet form factors with options for wide dynamic range.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco 6000 Series IP Cameras offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Full HD resolution (1080p) at 30 frames per second, H.264 and MJPEG compression, and dual streaming
- Day or night capability with motion detection and event notification
- Simplified installation and maintenance through medianet
- Support for Power over Ethernet
- Integrated infrared (IR) illuminator (dome camera only)
The 6000 Series also offers high performance with wide dynamic range (WDR) support for outstanding image quality in challenging lighting environments.