Provide real-time support and customer service to employees and customers anywhere in the world. Cisco WebEx Support Center helps you decrease costs while increasing your support team's productivity. Representatives can address questions, perform fast fixes, access remote computers, upgrade software, and provide service to internal and external clients.
Resolve Issues in Less Time
Deliver fast resolutions to any issue. Cisco WebEx Remote Support helps you manage support requests efficiently.
Boost Customer Satisfaction with Remote Support
- Start support sessions instantly and use Cisco WebEx to view customers' screens, control their desktops, and collect system information.
- Transfer files directly to the customer's computer during a session.
- Demonstrate new features or capabilities right on the customer's screen.
- Communicate with up to five other support representatives during a session to draw from their expertise.
Focus on Customer Service
- Tailor features for customer service by turning off technical-support-centric functionality.
- Deliver personalized service with high-quality video, chat, desktop sharing, WebACD queue, and network-based recording.
Keep Systems Working Smoothly with Remote Access
- View and control unattended computers, servers, and point-of-service systems remotely to resolve issues, run patches, and install updates.
- Count on accredited, enterprise-grade security, including multiple levels of password protection, and granular access controls.
- Access any system in your network with a small agent that can be deployed on remote machines. No additional hardware is required.
Secure, Scalable Service that Works Across Firewalls
- Services are delivered on-demand over the global Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
- No software or hardware installations are required.
- Encryption technologies such as SSL and AES help ensure security of support sessions.
- Reboot and Reconnect: Maintain the same session even after reboot and in safe mode.
- Agent Inbox: Get a notification when a customer is in your queue.
- Real-Time Status of Other Agents: See all other agents' queues and availability for easy escalations.
- Post-Session Survey and Notes: Take customer surveys and save representatives' session notes.
- WebACD Queue Manager: Set up queues with rules-based routing, by availability or skill set.
- WebACD Manager Dashboard: Monitor all sessions and agent activity at both the queue and support-representative levels.
- Session Recording and Editing: Record support sessions manually or automatically.
- Management Reporting: Measure help desk and support statistics like session time and feedback.