More Easily Integrate IP and ISDN Video Networks
The Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW MSE 8321 is a high-capacity, scalable, chassis-based gateway that grows with your business demands. It provides integration between IP and ISDN networks with complete feature transparency, including high definition (HD). This helps organizations using ISDN enjoy the benefits of HD video conferencing.
Key Features and Benefits
- Standards-based compatibility with all major vendors' endpoints.
- Support Encryption on ISDN and IP network.
- Pay-as-you-grow purchasing - buy the capacity you need now and upgrade in the future with a software license.
- Comprehensive remote web management.
- Transparent integration between IP and ISDN devices.
Specifications at a Glance
- Powerful dial plans that help ensure that your calls get routed efficiently
- H.239 for presentation sharing capabilities
- Video resolutions up to High Definition 720p at 30fps
- Supports up to 8 PRI ISDN ports in a single blade
- Enables up to 72 PRI ISDN ports in a single chassis
- Supports up to 240 voice calls at 64 Kbps per blade; up to 120 video calls at 128 Kbps per blade
- Offers bandwidth per call from 56 Kbps to 2 Mbps