Cisco Security Manager UCS Server Bundles Reduce Complexity and Time to Market
PDF(158.8 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
Updated:Sep 08, 2011
Over the past several years, security threats have placed extraordinary demands on security operations. To keep pace, businesses of all sizes are scaling their security resources to manage the ever-growing array of threats, which increases the need for better management of these security resources. Many organizations also struggle to assemble the hardware, software, and security management solutions that will best fit their needs, and face enormous delays when procuring separate components from an array of vendors.
® Security Manager UCS Server bundles deliver an integrated security management solution for Cisco adaptive security appliances (ASAs), intrusion prevention systems (IPSs), and VPN devices. The bundles include the following components for a complete, scalable security management solution:
• Cisco Security Manager 4.1
• Cisco UCS™ C210 M2 General-Purpose Rack-Mount Server
• Windows Server 2008 Enterprise R2 Operating System
All components have been pre-tested to ensure compatibility and are purchased as a single solution, eliminating guesswork and speeding time to deployment. The Cisco Security Manager UCS Server bundles provide the following benefits:
• Ease of procurement: Eliminates the delays associated with procuring separate hardware and software components from multiple vendors.
• Decreased complexity: Each bundle includes a UCS server with the operating system and Cisco Security Manager pre-installed, for a comprehensive package that's guaranteed to work together.
• Reduced time to deployment: Bundle components have been pre-tested and are purchased as a single solution - eliminating guesswork and ensuring fast, predictable deployment of network security management at a competitive price point.
The bundles come in two sizes. Table 1 highlights the features and capabilities of each.