The Cisco Cius mobile collaboration device delivers the power of participation to anyone, anywhere, making it possible for users to connect with the people, resources, and applications they need to remain productive wherever they are.
• Integrated collaboration: Cisco Cius offers integrated access to the comprehensive suite of Cisco® Collaboration applications, including Cisco Unified Communications, Cisco WebEx® meeting applications, Cisco Quad™ enterprise social software, Cisco Jabber® for messaging and presence, and high-definition (HD) video with Mobile TelePresence.
• No connectivity restrictions: Cisco Cius supports wired, wireless, and fourth-generation (4G) data services.
• Transparent mobility: Cisco Cius recognizes when your connectivity state changes from wired to Wi-Fi and reconnects automatically without your intervention.
• Desktop experience: Cisco Cius provides resident computing power for android-based applications and integrated support for a traditional Windows desktop experience through Cisco's Virtualization Experience Infrastructure (VXI) for workspace virtualization and cloud economics.
• Opportunities for device consolidation: Device consolidation is based on IT's strategic objectives and user role and preferences.
• Enterprise-grade hardware and software security, centralized manageability, and HD video interoperability: Cisco Cius is a natural extension of your network.
• The Cisco AppHQ storefront hosted by Cisco for secure Cisco Cius business applications that are validated and functionality tested by Cisco
• The optional Cisco AppHQ Manager, which provides the apps management tools and capabilities to create one's own, company-controlled applications center, hosted by Cisco
• Developer community for the resources and market access developers need to create and sell transformational business applications developed specifically for Cisco Cius