|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Bring the Power of Telepresence to Healthcare
This easy-to-use, high-definition, video collaboration system is designed for mobility at the point of care. VX Clinical Assistant v1.2 is ideal for a variety of medical uses, including remote patient consultations, virtual care, and medical education. It gives healthcare facilities the chance to bring the benefits of telepresence to patients and employees.
Learn more about the Cisco TelePresence VX Clinical Assistant. (2:56 min)
Features and Capabilities
VX Clinical Assistant is part of the Cisco family of telepresence products specifically created for the medical industry. It offers:
- A lightweight and highly mobile integrated industrial design for durability and functionality in a medical setting
- Multiple standard- and high-definition video inputs for connectivity with peripheral audio and video medical devices
- Both AC and rechargeable battery power through medical-grade isolation transformer
- Optional wireless connectivity kit for additional mobility
- Flexible range of storage module options for computers, medical devices, supplies, and other items
The VX Clinical Assistant houses a tactile control panel for simple system control with minimal training, plus infrared remote control for full, mobile system operation. Its optional dual-monitor configuration displays medical records and real-time peripheral device video, and can used as a standard dual-display system for multi-party calls.
Specifications at a Glance
- Cisco TelePresence SX20 codec with 1080p60 video, full-duplex audio, and
- 24-inch 1080p resolution HD LED backlit display that provides vivid telepresence experiences with minimal power consumption
- 1080p HD camera with pan-tilt-zoom and far-end camera control—4x zoom standard, 12x zoom optional
See a complete list of the countries in which VX Clinical Assistant is available.
Explore Cisco TelePresence
Transform your business with telepresence—watch videos, demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.Read More