Collaboration Without the Costs
Use Cisco TelePresence to meet and collaborate with more people in more places without travel (3:59 min)
Cisco TelePresence Solutions. Real Challenges. Real Benefits.
Organizations are transforming their business with the help of our Cisco TelePresence solutions.Learn How
- Creating a Brighter Future (PDF - 434 KB)
Bournville College unveils new model and technology showcase for delivering 21st-century education.
- Business School Launches Interactive Classroom of the Future (PDF - 330 KB)
The Darla Moore School of Business uses Cisco TelePresence to bring the world to its business education programs.
- University Gains Significant Savings by Reducing Travel (PDF - 309 KB)
The University of Missouri uses TelePresence to reduce travel costs and increase productivity.
- Business School Reaches Beyond Classrooms (PDF - 116 KB)
Moscow Business School organizes long-distance training using Cisco TelePresence equipment.
- BMO Financial Group Embraces Cisco TelePresence for More Effective Internal Collaboration
The CEO of BMO Financial Group (ninth largest bank in North America) and senior leaders in its wealth management business in Toronto and Harris Private Bank in Chicago, discuss how Cisco TelePresence has become an integral part of their business: enabling and encouraging the drive for faster, cheaper, wider, greener, and more effective collaboration across their global institution.
- Using Video to Make Savings and Improve Productivity (PDF - 271 KB)
Cisco Services helps British American Tobacco extend videoconferencing and provides support to maximise uptime and return on investment.
- Philips Advocates Board-Level Global Collaboration (PDF - 514 KB)
Philips puts Cisco TelePresence systems at the center of worldwide strategic decision-making.
- Bringing A Company Together (Video - 3:37 min)
GE uses Cisco TelePresence to facilitate real-time global collaboration, streamline business processes, and educate employees.
- Cisco TelePresence at Applied Materials, Inc. (Video - 3:22 min)
Applied Materials, Inc., adopts Cisco TelePresence as part of its “green strategy.”
- Business Park Welcomes Visitors Virtually (PDF - 112 KB)
Innovative Cisco TelePresence system improves efficiency of NCC lobby services.
- StatOil Improves Communication (Video - 5:16 min)
See how a leading oil company uses Cisco TelePresence solutions to enhance collaboration.
Media and Entertainment
- The Same Thing as In Person (Video - 4:24 min)
Creative Artists Agency fosters global collaboration among agents and clients with Cisco TelePresence.
- French TeleCom Carrier Boosts Profits (PDF - 2.8 MB) (Video - 2:27 min)
SFR expands business and grows revenue by selling telepresence on demand with Cisco TelePresence Exchange System.
- Improve Global Collaboration (Video - 3:41 min)
See how Gen-I, a Cisco Authorized Technology Partner, strengthened its competitive advantage by improving collaboration with customers and colleagues around the world.
- Cisco Partner Gains a Competitive Advantage (PDF - 510KB)
Nexus employees collaborate across time and distance barriers with Cisco TelePresence and Cisco Collaboration solutions.
- Architect Firm Streamlines Projects, Ramps up Green Collaboration (PDF - 161KB)
HOK, Inc. uses Cisco TelePresence to facilitate global team participation and reduce travel costs.
- Property Management Company Improves Service (PDF - 116 KB)
Managed Cisco TelePresence solution provides Smiths Gore with better access to expertise and speeds up decision making.
- TelePresence Supports Worldwide Discussion about Climate Change (Video - 3:26 min)
United Nations uses Cisco TelePresence to deliver a stable and secure communications network for the 17th annual Conference of the Parties.
Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Procter & Gamble Revolutionizes Collaboration with Cisco TelePresence (Video - 4:47 min)
Procter & Gamble teams collaborate in global meetings and speed time to market with Cisco TelePresence.
- Electronics Retailer Adopts Cisco TelePresence (Video - 3:22 min)
Cisco TelePresence helps Media Saturn speed expansion into new markets.
- Tesco Uses Collaboration Tools to Support Rapid International Growth (PDF - 208KB)
Tesco, an grocery and general merchandising retail chain, uses collaboration tools for higher productivity, scalable knowledge sharing, faster time to market, and reduced operational costs.