Cost-effective Management for Complex Networks
Cisco Prime Network is a cost-effective device operation, administration, and network fault-management solution. This single solution helps service providers reduce management complexity and deliver carrier-class services. It supports the physical network components as well as the compute infrastructure, and virtual elements found in data centers.
Request a Cisco sales call to get more information about Cisco Prime Network.
Cisco Prime Network offers the following benefits and features.
- Increased operational efficiency through automated network discovery, configuration and change management
- Enhanced customer satisfaction through proactive service assurance using postevent fault management and trend information
- Lower integration costs through preintegration with Cisco Prime Carrier Management suite and northbound interfaces to third party applications
- Detailed end-to-end views of the physical and virtual network topology and inventory
- GUI-based device configuration with prebuilt and downloadable scripts
- Up-to-date displays of network event, state, and configuration changes
- Topology-guided troubleshooting, automated root-cause identification and alarm reduction through de-duplication
- Improved Operational Efficiency
Analysis Mason Case Study on Operational Benefits of Deploying Cisco Prime Network
- Fast Network Synchronization
Reduce your polling overhead while managing individual devices.
- Download the Latest Release
Upgrade to Cisco Prime Network from Cisco Active Network Abstraction (ANA)