Transform the Home Network Management Experience
Cisco Prime Home provides a feature-rich, standards-based remote management and provisioning solution that provides visibility into the home network, reduces operational costs and improves the subscriber experience. A variety of powerful customer support tools and a unified view of all in-home connected devices combine to make the home network easier to set up and support.
Request a Cisco Sales Call to get more information about Cisco Prime Home.
Features and Capabilities
Based on the Broadband Forum's TR-069 suite of protocols for provisioning and managing in-home devices, Cisco Prime Home discovers detailed information about all connected devices in the home. The solution provides visibility for both service providers through an easy-to-use web portal, making information actionable.
Cisco Prime Home features:
- Zero-touch provisioning, remote configuration, and software upgrades
- Real-time problem diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Configurable threshold-based alerts and workflows triggered by device activity
- Easy integration into existing service provider systems using web-based APIs
- Lower operating expenditures by reducing truck rolls and consumer support calls
- Simplified management, through automation of home device mass management for reduced administrative overhead
- Accelerated issue resolution through a structured problem-solving approach that guides customer care representatives through predefined processes
- Higher customer satisfaction and lower churn by providing actionable information for the troubleshooting of home network problems
- Support for better business decisions by allowing proactive analysis and addressing of support issues