Accelerate Operational Decisions
Cisco Prime NAM 2300 Series Appliances offer multi-dimensional perspective into the network to help identify applications running on the network, how are they performing, and which ones are consuming the most network resources. When there is a performance concern, the Cisco Prime NAM 2300 Series Appliance can help you to quickly isolate the source and view more closely at the packet level to analyze the root cause.
Get Deeper Visibility in Multigigabit Networks
Accurate visibility across multigigabit networks is essential in managing the delivery of business-critical applications and improving end-user experience. Cisco Prime NAM 2300 Series appliance is a next-generation device that takes full advantage of best-in-class Cisco UCS C220/240 M3 Rack Server platforms to deliver unparalleled performance, reliability and manageability. It empowers you to effectively deal with complex performance challenges and advance optimization decisions.
Key benefits include:
- Enhanced operational efficiency with rapid problem resolution and efficient use of network resources
- Simplified manageability with deeper insight into Cisco solution architectures, namely Borderless Networks and Data Center/Virtualization
- Lower TCO with high performance and superior scalability
Each appliance in the series delivers an optimal balance of processing, memory, storage, and I/O to address deployment needs at different places in the network. The NAM 2320 appliance is well suited for deployments in the data center, enterprise campus core, and service provider networks. The NAM 2304 appliance caters to the needs in the enterprise unified access, campus, WAN edge, and managed remote sites.
Feature and Capabilities
- Interactive dashboards with intuitive workflows, contextual drill-downs and one-click captures
- Combined flow and packet - based network intelligence
- Comprehensive traffic statistics, application response time metrics, and voice and video performance analytics
- Detailed troubleshooting with continuous and triggered packet captures, advanced filters, and error scan
- Centralized management and reporting with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
Specifications at a Glance
|Monitoring Ports||Memory||Hard Disk Drive||Physical Dimensions (H x W x D)|
|NAM 2304 (1RU)||4 x 1 Gbps
(SFP or RJ45)
|8 TB||1.7 x 16.9 x 28.5 in. (4.32 x 43 x 72.4 cm)|
|NAM 2320 (2RU)||2 x 10 Gbps
|16 TB or 24 TB||3.4 x 17.5 x 28.0 in. (8.7 x 44.5 x 71.2 cm)|
- Airline Achieves 99.99 Percent Network Availability
KLM relies upon NAM to help keep vital customer services at maximum performance and availability.
- The Power of Cisco Prime NAM
Gain visibility to optimize your WAN and troubleshoot application performance issues.
- What's New in NAM 5.1 (8:01 min)
Find out how NAM 5.1 delivers better performance, precision, and network reach.
- EMA Touts Cisco for Modern IP Networks (PDF - 983 KB)
Read the NAM 5.0 Performance Monitoring and Analysis
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
Take advantage of Cisco Prime to centrally manage NAMs across your network.