Simplify Router Deployment and Management
Cisco Configuration Professional tools enhance productivity and help network security administrators and channel partners to deploy routers with increased confidence and ease. Cisco Configuration Professional is offered in two versions - Cisco Configuration Professional and Cisco Configuration Professional Express.
Video Data Sheet
Get an overview of Cisco Configuration Professional features. (1:45 mins)Watch Video
Cisco Configuration Professional Express
Release 2.7 is available now.Learn More
Features and Capabilities
Cisco Configuration Professional offers smart wizards and advanced configuration support for LAN and WAN interfaces, Network Address Translation (NAT), stateful and application firewall policy, IPS, IPSec and SSL VPN, QoS, and Cisco Network Admission Control policy features. The firewall wizard allows a single-step deployment of high, medium, or low firewall policy settings. IT managers can easily organize and manage multiple routers at a single site.
Cisco Configuration Professional Offers:
- One-click router lockdown
- Innovative voice and security auditing capabilities to check and recommend changes to router configurations
- Monitoring of router status
- Troubleshooting of WAN and VPN connectivity issues
Cisco Configuration Professional Express is a GUI-based embedded device management tool for Cisco Integrated Services Routers (ISRs). It is available on the flash of the router and used for bootstrapping and basic configurations.
Cisco Configuration Professional Express Offers:
- Basic configuration of router WAN and LAN interfaces
- Hostname, Dynamic Name Server (DNS), and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) configurations
- User Management for the router
- Configuration of plug-n-play server
- Dashboard, basic troubleshooting, and command line interface (CLI) tool
Specifications at a Glance
Ease of Use and Built-In Application Intelligence
With Cisco Configuration Professional you can configure and monitor your Cisco routers without using the Cisco IOS Software CLI. If you are not an expert with Cisco IOS Software, the Cisco Configuration Professional GUI can help you in your day-to-day operations. The application:
- Provides easy-to-use smart wizards
- Assists you through comprehensive online and video help
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.