Solve Real-World Business Challenges - Anytime, Anywhere
To thrive in today's fast-paced digital age and innovate quickly, your organization needs real-time access to knowledge, collaboration, and continuous learning. The Cisco Collaborative Knowledge "digital workplace" solution can empower your organization with the digital tools and technology it needs to access experts, learning, and knowledge in real time. It can help you solve real-world business challenges anytime, anywhere.
Bring your products to market quickly with Cisco Collaborative Knowledge. (2:32 min)Watch Video
Build a Smarter, Agile Workforce
Give employees the tools they need for an optimal learning experience.Request a Demo
Features and Capabilities
Cisco Collaborative Knowledge is a complete, end-to-end solution that strategically combines best-in-class digital workplace capabilities to redefine the customer and employee experience. With it, organizations can gain the critical information they need in real-time to make informed business decisions. The result: improved performance, productivity, and competitive advantage.
With Cisco Collaborative Knowledge, you can accomplish the following starting Day One:
- Mobilize your workforce with knowledge, speed, and flexibility to create a more empowered, productive and engaged organization
- Integrate a recent acquisition quickly and efficiently
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and innovation
- Form agile teams to rapidly collaborate on and innovate new solutions
The platform is powered by five fully integrated knowledge and learning modules:
Mobile Knowledge makes knowledge portable and shareable.
- Capture, share, and manage content with laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Access data that is synchronized and stored in Cisco Collaborative Knowledge.
- View information online or offline.
Expert Discovery provides just-in-time access to experts.
- Take advantage of integration with Cisco WebEx and Jabber Instant Messaging (IM) communication and collaboration technologies.
- Connect safely inside the firewall with experts, peers, and customers.
- Share ideas, exchange knowledge, or solve business challenges in real-time.
Knowledge Center captures, stores, and preserves, in a central location, all of the institutional knowledge that has been shared across an organization.
- Upload, store, organize and share personal library assets.
- Search, tag, rate, and share PDF and e-pub assets with peers, work groups and communities.
- Continue to access shared documents and best practices when an employee leaves.
Social Communities provide an open environment for informal learning and knowledge-sharing among individuals, work teams, study groups, and others.
- Learn, solve problems, and innovate in real-time using community discussion forums, blogs, and crowdsourcing.
- Create, upload, share, and comment on content in communities, discussion forums, blogs, and wikis.
- Rate, recommend, like, and follow individuals.
Learning Management System centralizes and standardizes formal and informal learning and development across your organization in one location.
- Prescribe learning plans for a team, department or enterprise.
- Locate and register for a course through the training catalog.
- Create personalized learning plans to support development and career goals.
- Choose from instructor-led, e-learning, and Cisco WebEx course options.
Lastly, two breakthrough Cisco innovations round out the platform:
Real-Time Collaboration Tools
Cisco WebEx and Jabber collaboration tools make it easy for everyone to meet, share ideas, and stay connected anytime, anywhere in the cloud.
Visual Knowledge Mapping and Analytics Technology
Assess organizational knowledge, learning, and interests in real-time. Create visual "snapshots" of individuals, teams, and departmental strengths and gaps to guide learning and investment strategies.
For Channel Partners who are interested in including Cisco Collaborative Knowledge as part of your offering, please visit Cisco Services Software Partner Program Pilot.
Cisco Collaborative Knowledge supports learning in science, technology, and more. (2:34 min)Watch Video