Legacy antivirus and endpoint tools claim to block 99% of threats, leaving you with no visibility into the 1% they miss.
Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints prevents threats at point of entry, then continuously tracks every file it lets onto your endpoints. AMP can uncover even the most advanced threats, including fileless malware and ransomware.
Using multiple preventative engines and cloud-based threat intelligence, AMP automatically identifies and stops advanced threats before they reach your endpoints.
AMP provides a holistic view of your endpoints, giving you deeper visibility, context, and control of servers and endpoints running Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, and Linux.
AMP drastically reduces investigation and remediation time by providing a complete scope and history of threats, then gives you the power to remediate across your environment with just a few clicks.
Ideal for organizations looking for large-scale, simple deployments.
Ideal for organizations with strict privacy requirements.
"AMP for Endpoints and Threat Grid give us confidence to move forward with cloud-based and other solutions that are typically difficult to secure. You’re no longer up at night wondering if someone is accessing things that other solutions are unable to scan or see."
--Lachlan Peters, Security Team Leader, Heritage Bank
"Cisco’s AMP for Endpoints solution is the most powerful threat intelligence platform in the world."
--Hakan Tas, Senior Solution Architect, Destel
How does AMP for Endpoints stack up against other endpoint security vendors?
Want to learn how AMP can strengthen your organization’s security defenses? Join us for an in-depth look during one of our many webinars.
Read the report that adversaries don’t want you to see.
Our partner ecosystem makes it easier for you to automate endpoint protection with your existing security technologies. For more information on the partners below, and the entire Cisco Security ecosystem, please visit the Security Technology Alliance Partners.
Cisco partners that have integrated AMP for Endpoints into their products include: