Event Record Triggers
When properly configured, the S-GW creates and sends a record in CSV format as the session events listed below occur.
- ID 1: Session Creation
- ID 2: Session Deletion
- ID 3: Bearer Creation
- ID 4: Bearer Deletion
- ID 5: Bearer
- suppress intra-system handover
- configurable enable active to idle transition event reporting
- ID 6: Bearer Update
The following guidelines apply to the above session events:
- A session refers to a PDN connection and the default bearer associated with it.
- Bearer events refer to dedicated bearers that have been created/deleted/updated/modified.
- Bearer modifications that are intra-S-GW and intra-MME are not be reported.
- Bearers and sessions that fail to setup are reported once in a session/bearer creation record with the result code set to failure.