Prime Home provides the following tools to help troubleshoot your system:
- Import Subscriptions utility—Allows you to batch upload your subscriber data.
- RESTful tool—A diagnostic tool that lets you run actions against URLs and call the integration API directly.
Import Subscriptions Utility
Use the Import Subscriptions utility to batch upload subscription information. A subscription includes many pieces of data including subscriber, services, device information, device settings, device labels, and subscriber login credentials for the control panel.
Your data must be in a CSV file and conform to the format described in Appendix A, “Subscription Import Files.”
The following options are available, as shown in Figure 11-1:
- Choose File button—Click to navigate to the CSV file you want to upload.
- File path—Indicates the file to be uploaded and its location.
- Upon completion check box—Select so Prime Home sends a summary e-mail when the import is completed.
- Upload button—Click to upload a CSV file that processes and loads subscriber information into the database.
Figure 11-1 Import Subscriptions Utility
Importing Multiple Subscriptions
To import multiple subscriptions:
On the Utilities tab, click
Import Subscriptions .
Step 2 Click Choose File .
Step 3 In the system dialog box, choose a CSV file to upload.
Step 4 Click Upload .
Prime Home imports your data, displays a progress bar, and informs you of success.
RESTful Service Tool
The RESTful service tool lets you run actions against URLs and call the integration API directly. The following options are available, as shown in Figure 11-2:
- Operation—Choose an HTTP verb from the drop-down list, and then enter a URL in the text box.
- Execute—Click to run the operation on the desired URL.
Figure 11-2 RESTful Service Tool