How-to configure Cisco IAC Currency Symbol
Cisco IAC currency symbol in the following two areas can be configured by the Currency Configuration Files:
- the service ordering moment (the showback box)
- the Tenant Management UI (the Run Rate tables and the Price Sheets)
Currency Configuration Files
- This file lists all available currencies in the world, there are 137 of them.
- Default selection is "America(UnitedStatesofAmerica),Dollars".
- Uncomment the one you want to use, and if multiple entries are uncommented, only the first one will be used.
- This file defined how user wants the currency to be displayed.
- delimiter: ‘,’ - the punctuation is used to separate number
- dividerSpace: ‘3’ - where to put the delimiter. e.g. US divides the number every three bits -> $123,456,789
- decimal: ‘0’ - where to put decimal point, from right. 0 means no decimal point -> all numbers will be rounded.
- symbolPlace:'prefix’ - prefix or suffix
- Note: decimal is not supported in IAC 4.0
- This file lists all currency symbols.
- Caution: Do not modify this file
Was this Document Helpful?
This Document Applies to These Products
© 2021 Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.