Digitization has rocked the foundation of every industry, changing the economics and reinventing business models. Companies that digitize can use behavioral data on people and things to make business decisions and to gain a strategic advantage against the competition.
However, when it comes to physical spaces, enterprises experience a data blind spot. They have limited visibility into the behavior of people (visitors, guests, and employees) and things (sensors, smart devices, and assets) and how people and things interact in the space.
What if your Cisco® wireless network could deliver more than connectivity and eliminate the data blind spots in your physical spaces?
Introducing Cisco DNA Spaces, a single scalable, reliable location platform that digitizes spaces by centralizing location services for both people and things. This powerful location platform leverages existing Wi-Fi infrastructure to give you actionable insights, provide trigger notifications, and drive business outcomes. Now, with OpenRoaming, Cisco DNA Spaces provides an even more powerful way to keep your guests connected via seamless, secure Wi-Fi onboarding.
● Gain centralized control over and visibility into location services via a single role-based dashboard with 24x7 monitoring and end-to-end Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) to help ensure reliability and performance.
● Enhance customer experiences by gaining insights into people (visitors and employees) and delivering relevant experiences at the right time and place.
● Improve the efficiency of business operations and reduce costs monitoring your assets, and operations devices.
● Realize industry-specific business outcomes through a multivendor partner ecosystem, with APIs to connect to other applications.
● Increase attachment rates and gain actional insights with OpenRoaming and open up new opportunities for you and your guests.
Cisco DNA Spaces simplifies how location services are consumed by bringing all Cisco location solutions together onto a single cloud platform. Cisco DNA Spaces senses and synthesizes location data across properties and wireless investments to deliver location-based services at scale through three pillars: See, Act, and Extend.
Get additional value beyond connectivity immediately.
If you’re ready to digitize your space today, click here to get started.