The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
Predictability and peace of mind: Uninterrupted support for all your Cisco hardware
● Support for 100 percent of qualifying products in your Cisco installed base
● No interruption in support coverage
● Reduced downtime
Optimized performance of your Cisco investment
● Ease of doing business
● Predictable technical support costs and payment schedule
● Automatic services attach for all eligible product purchases
● Ongoing inventory management with convenient scheduled billing for support
● Simplified contract management
When you are responsible for keeping your organization’s rapidly growing network running, you may not have the time or resources to track whether every new device is covered by a support contract. The day you have a piece of hardware fail is not the day you want to learn you do not have support coverage for it, especially if your organization has regulatory compliance rules.
Cisco® designed the Services Full Coverage buying program to cover your assets and help you avoid surprises. Services Full Coverage provides enterprise-wide support coverage for your current hardware inventory, as well as for all future purchases of qualifying products. Your new products are automatically added to your contract. That means if you have an issue, you can contact us right away, even before you have purchased support.
You purchase a Cisco Support Service for 100 percent of the Cisco hardware products in your installed base throughout the term of your Services Full Coverage agreement (a minimum of three years). In exchange, you receive:
● Immediate support on your devices, as soon as the device has shipped
● No support denials for your in-scope installed base
● Contract-level entitlement offering easy access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) for your support needs
● Monthly review of asset coverage
● Invoicing at regularly scheduled intervals (True-Ups)
As part of your Services Full Coverage agreement, choose from the following Support Services:
● Device-level support: Cisco Smart Net Total Care and your desired service level (e.g., next calendar day, 4-hour onsite, etc.)
● Solution-level support: Cisco Solution Support, which includes Smart Net Total Care, and offers centralized support across the products in a solution ecosystem
Either of these services can be purchased through Combined Services, which include Cisco Advanced Services and Support Services bundled in a unified pricing and ordering model.
Cisco Asset Management service is required with your Services Full Coverage agreement. This personalized service gives you access to a Cisco asset manager who will track and manage your Cisco products and contracts. They identify the Cisco products in your installed base and develop an inventory of the products, related service contracts, and applicable service levels. Your asset manager is your trusted advisor for reducing complexity, mitigating risk, and supporting your Services Full Coverage experience.
As a Services Full Coverage customer, you pay for support on a regular schedule rather than having to purchase support at the same time you buy your products. Your Cisco asset manager updates your inventory and meets with you or your partner each month to confirm the inventory. You receive a scheduled invoice for the support coverage of the products purchased or identified during your review cycle.
Services Full Coverage provides you with predictability and confidence that you will receive the support you need when you need it.
For more information about the program and related services:
● Contact a Cisco Customer Experience sales representative or your local Cisco partner
● Learn about Cisco Solution Support