Wireless Access for Mission-Critical Needs
The Cisco Aironet 3700 Series Access Point supports 802.11ac Wave 1. But if you're looking to expand your wireless network or deploy a new one, consider the next-generation Cisco Aironet 3800 Series Access Point. It supports the latest Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ac Wave 2, for speeds up to 2.34 Gbps. That’s up from 1.3 Gbps in Wave 1.
Get the mission-critical features you need to deliver better customer service and employee experiences.
Why Move to 802.11ac Wave 2?
See the top five reasons you need this technology. (PDF - 2.3 MB)Find Out Why
Learn more about Cisco Aironet 3700 Series. (3:42 min)
Features and Capabilities
The Aironet 3700 Series delivers:
- The industry's first wireless access point with integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 radio to support a 4x4 MIMO with three spatial streams
- Cisco CleanAir Technology with enhanced 80 MHz channel support
- Updated Cisco ClientLink 3.0 to boost performance for all clients, including 802.11ac
- Dual Band 2.4/5 GHz integrated radios
The Aironet 3700 Series Access Points are offered in two versions:
- The 3700i model has integrated antennas for typical office deployments
- The 3700e model requires external dual-band antennas, and is for RF-challenging indoor environments
Find the Right Wireless Solution
Whether indoor or outdoor, find the access points that meet your needs.Go to Wireless Selector