Check out newer models in the Cisco IAD2400 Series Integrated Access Devices family.
The Cisco IAD880 Series Integrated Access Devices are fixed configuration customer premises equipment (CPE) for providers of managed voice and data services to small offices. They offer:
- Cost-effective platforms for providing interconnect solutions to accelerate the migration from time-division multiplexing (TDM) to voice over IP (VoIP)
- Secure concurrent services, including firewall, content filtering, VPNs, and WLANs, at broadband speeds
- Fixed-configuration platforms with voice ports, WAN uplinks, embedded encryption acceleration, voice digital-signal-processor (DSP) slots on the motherboard, and intrusion prevention system (IPS) and IP Security (IPsec) features
- A desktop form factor for space-saving deployment
- An autoinstallation mechanism designed for faster service turn-up, configuration, and remote updates