|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Deliver Advanced Ethernet Residential Services
Get the faster speed you need to expand your quadruple-play services with the Cisco residential Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) and Fiber-to-the-Building (FTTB) portfolio. Offerings range from Ethernet and Fast Ethernet-based access products to Gigabit Ethernet connections.
Built for service providers, Cisco ME 2600X Series Ethernet Access Switches help you deliver advanced Ethernet residential services. You can:
- Provide high service availability
- Offer flexible and differentiated services
- Manage and troubleshoot services remotely
- Improve security of network services to protect against malicious users
Cisco ME 2600X Series Ethernet Access Switches were created for the delivery of today's and tomorrow's access services. They support existing and next-generation features and technology while remaining operationally simple to deploy and manage. The series offers the following key benefits:
- A 100-Gbps power-efficient application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) to power switches
- Service-aware quality of service (QoS), helping service providers expand and differentiate their residential services
- Industry-leadingÂ technology to lower power foot print to less than 2.5 Watts per Gigabit Ethernet with optic.
- Extended operating temperature range of up to 65ÂºC on certain models and configurations