Get a High-Capacity Multimedia Conferencing Bridge
The Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8510 is a flexible, highly scalable, chassis-based multimedia conferencing bridge with a versatile, easy to use management interface.
This fault-tolerant solution is ideal for large enterprises and service providers who want to differentiate themselves by offering superb videoconferencing services.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8510 provides:
- Compatibility with all major vendors' endpoints
- Selectable modes: full high-definition (HD)1080p, HD 720p, or 80-port standard definition (SD)
- More than 50 custom layouts
- High-speed backplane to create multi-blade multipoint control units (MCUs)
- Comprehensive wideband audio support
You can also "pay as you grow"; buy the capacity you need now and upgrade in the future with a software license.
Application features include:
- Support for ConferenceMe for multipoint desktop video
- Support for the transition from SD to HD using ClearVision technology
- Integration with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Full interoperability with ISDN networks using Cisco or third-party ISDN gateways
- Full integration with built-in gatekeeper and streaming server
- Support for MultiWay technology
Performance features include:
- Full HD continuous presence on every port
- Bandwidth per site of up to 4 Mbps
- Up to 20 HD 1080p or 720p video and 20 voice ports, or up to 80 SD video ports on a single blade
- Up to 180 HD 1080p video and 180 voice ports, or 720 SD video ports in a single chassis
- Up to 60 HD 1080p video ports in a multi-blade MCU
- Video resolutions of up to 1080p at 30 frames per second (FPS) and 720p at 60 FPS
Deliver Cloud-Based Collaboration
Read "The New Collaboration Workspace" and learn how to promote collaboration.
Get Details on the MCU MSE 8510