Cisco TelePresence Exchange System
Partners can deliver cloud-based managed and hosted Cisco TelePresence and business video services, with the Cisco TelePresence Exchange System and service provider cloud solution architecture. The Cisco TelePresence Exchange System provides a telepresence service-creation platform, to support new and expanded service options.
SFR delivers cloud-based services using the Cisco TelePresence Exchange System.
Features and Capabilities
- Helps increase revenue opportunities
- Accelerates growth of telepresence and video communities on the network
- Improves efficiency of service delivery and resource management for multitenant video services
- Delivers value-added conferencing and business-to-business services for video and telepresence
- Supports selling new, cloud-based solutions to deploy pervasive video, and expand into bring-your-own-device (BYOD)
The Cisco TelePresence Exchange System and Cloud Solution architecture helps reduce deployment costs and operational risk through a modular approach that integrates:
- Service control
- Hosted applications and exchange management
Partners can also introduce a range of basic and advanced media services for telepresence, including highly secure intercompany calls, as well as:
- Multimedia conferencing, including rendezvous and scheduled calls
- Interoperability subscriber services and standards-based video (H.323 and SIP endpoints)
- Line side service registration and feature delivery for hosted endpoint services
- Wholesale services, including service provider interconnect
- Additional value-added, shared media services, and customized service options are also available
New Solution Options
Pervasive Conferencing from the Cloud
Expanded options help partners deliver video-as-a-service conferencing, with on-demand virtual meeting rooms. This creates simple-to-use consumption models, and accelerates the adoption of pervasive conferencing.
These new virtual meeting rooms let enterprises have video meetings any time, from anywhere, with simple set-up and management control.
Virtual Meeting Rooms deliver additional benefits, as they:
- Complement on-premise customer deployments
- Integrate with Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solutions
- Offer affordable, predictable service models
- Support pay-per-month and pay-as-you-grow commercial offers