The Cisco UCS® C245 M6 Rack Server is well-suited for a wide range of storage and I/O-intensive applications such as big data analytics, databases, collaboration, virtualization, and server consolidation.
The Cisco UCS C245 M6 Rack Server has 3rd Gen AMD EPYC CPUs for the most cores per socket. Combined with PCIe 4.0 for peripherals and 3200 MHz DDR4 memory, you have significant performance and efficiency gains that will improve your application performance.
You can deploy the Cisco UCS C-Series rack servers as standalone servers or as part of the Cisco Unified Computing System™ with the Cisco Intersight Infrastructure Service cloud-based management platform. These computing innovations help reduce customers’ Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and increase their business agility.
These improvements deliver significant performance and efficiency gains that will improve your application performance. The Cisco UCS C245 M6 Rack Server delivers outstanding levels of expandability and performance.
● Do more with less by taking advantage of up to 64 cores per CPU in 3rd Gen AMD EPYC processors and faster memory performance
● Get the fastest I/O speeds, with PCIe 4.0
● Decrease server Operating Expenses (OpEx) for power and cooling, management, and maintenance by consolidating older servers onto the latest generation of M6 servers
● Reduce management complexity with Cisco Intersight™ Infrastructure Service
The Cisco UCS C245 M6 Rack Server is designed to deliver exceptional performance, expandability, and efficiency. It offers:
● One or two 3rd Gen AMD EPYC CPUs, with up to 64 cores per socket
◦ 32 DIMM slots (16 DIMMs per CPU socket), 3200 MHZ DDR4
◦ Up to 8 TB of capacity
● Up to 28 Small-Form-Factor (SFF) front-loading hot-pluggable drives – NVMe/SAS/SATA
● Up to eight PCIe 4.0 slots
● Support for 1400 Series VIC and OCP 3.0 network cards
● RAID controller and GPU options available
● Internal dual M.2 drive options
For more information about the Cisco UCS C245 M6 Rack Server, refer to the data sheet. For more information about all Cisco UCS servers, please visit https://www.cisco.com/go/ucs.