Business-Quality Video from your Desk Phone
Make decisions faster and enhance the user experience with high-performance, affordable business video from your desk IP phone. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951 delivers high-quality, interactive, multimedia communications in an elegant design that is both user- and eco-friendly.
Features and Capabilities
- Interactive standard definition video* elevates and personalizes communications.
- Large, backlit, graphical 5-inch color display makes viewing easy.
- Four programmable soft-label keys offer fast feature access.
- Four-way navigation cluster plus select button aids in applications selection.
- Bluetooth 2.0 headset profiles add freedom at the desk.
Bluetooth 2.0 headset profiles add freedom at the desk.
- Up to two Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Modules add scalability of line and feature keys.
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch provides a high-speed network connection and reduced infrastructure cost.
- Reground and recyclable plastics offer an eco-friendly solution.
- Power Save Plus option reduces power consumption up to 90 percent in off-hours.
*Requires purchase of a Cisco Unified Video Camera for video support
Specifications at a Glance
|Display||Standard Definition, 640 x 480 pixel, 24-bit color|
|Codecs||G.711a, G.711u, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, iSAC and
Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC
|KEM Support||2 modules|
|Programmable Soft Keyes||4|
|Line Keys||9951 – 5; 9971 - 7|
|Fixed Keys||12 (all models)|
Improve Team Performance
Find out how you can optimize the value of IT investments with Cisco Unified IP Phones. (2.6 MB)View Brochure
Learn How to Use It
View the features and functionality of the IP Phone 9900 Series in this tutorial.View Tutorial
(All Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series At-a-Glance)
Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951 and 8961 Quick Start for Cisco Unified CM 7.1(3) and Later (SIP) (PDF - 2 MB)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series Brochures)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series Data Sheets) Presentations
(All Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series Presentations) White Papers
(All Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series White Papers)