Integrate Your Store Operations
Cisco Store in a Box Solution puts all your store operations on one powerful platform. (2:30 min)
Store in a Box: Your Store on a Single Server
Today's retailers must balance ways to best meet operational business demands, deploy new customer services, and respond to opportunities to deploy new store formats. Customers are demanding more personalized and compelling mobile, digital media, and assisted selling services. As a result, the required technology footprint in the store is becoming increasingly complex and costly to deploy. In fact, a recent Retail Systems Research study noted retailers' chief complaint: that existing infrastructures are expensive and prevent moving forward with new solutions.
Cisco Store in a Box solution responds to these challenges with a networking and computing platform designed to consolidate and run all critical store systems on a single server. Studies show that stores can save as much as 50 percent-and in some cases, even 80 percent—with this virtualized solution. Store in a Box provides:
- PCI-compliant security
- Mobility services for store associates and customers
- Point-of-sale (PoS) back-office services
- A powerful foundation for cloud services
- Video, analytics, and content caching
The modular Store-in-a-Box makes it possible to deliver business services in phases, based on business priorities and customer demand. It is unique to the marketplace, providing a cost-effective solution for branches, new stores, and temporary shopping environments.
- Store in a Box - Demonstration of ISR G2 and UCS E-Series for a retail store (5:15 min)
- Store in a Box - Introducing Cisco's single-server retail solution NRF 2013 (5:52 min)