More Control over Your Business
See an overview of Cisco Connected Factory and how it can benefit you. (2:16 min)
Learn the Architectural Advantages
Get a better understanding the Cisco Connected Factory architecture. (PDF - 1.5 MB)
Gain Real-Time Visibility
Improve production flexibility and more with Cisco Connected Factory.
End-to-End Architecture for the Factory
The Cisco Connected Factory Solution is a portfolio of validated, proven architectures, capabilities, and market-leading technologies and services. By leveraging the Internet of Everything, this solution is designed to help industrial companies:
- Rapidly and more securely integrate industrial automation and control with business systems
- Build one common, converged, rugged, plant-to business network
- Improve operational costs and efficiency
- Find and fix problems faster to improve production uptime and equipment availability
- Improve security through control of network access by user and location with identity services
Cisco provides the breadth of plant infrastructure capabilities across networking, wireless, security, physical video, computing, and communications. In this way, the solution can flexibly support the current and future business needs of manufacturers. It meets the requirements of both business IT and operational technology in a highly secure, reliable, and integrated platform.
Connected Factory is built on years of partnership with industry leader Rockwell Automation, through the joint development work on the Converged Plantwide Ethernet Validated Architecture and Design Guide. The initial solutions in this portfolio include Factory Automation and Factory Wireless
Connected Factory Solutions
IoT in Manufacturing
Learn Insights and Best Practices.Read Blog
- Designing and Implementing the Factory of the Future (PDF - 571 KB)
- Cisco Connected Factory Starter Kit (PDF - 1.3 MB)
Gain hands-on experience with a converged factory architecture
- Resilient Ethernet Protocol Architecture White Paper (PDF - 850 KB)
- Manage Manufacturing Complexity
Cisco and AeroScout help Stanley Black and Decker optimize production and cut costs.
- General Motors Improves ROI (PDF - 963 KB)
See how General Motors standardized operations and got a 166 percent return on investment.
- Aluminum Smelter Boosts Efficiency (PDF - 870 KB)
Cisco helps Emirates Aluminum optimize plant production.
Let Us Help
Faster Production for Mining Company
See how mining giant Anglo Platinum benefits from Cisco networking technologies. (PDF - 1 MB)Read Case Study