Impact of the Internet of Everything
New analysis reveals that the Internet of Everything is a $4.6 trillion opportunity for global public-sector organizations.
Protect Citizens and Public Spaces
With reduced workforces and constrained budgets, today's public safety agencies need cost-effective solutions to keep citizens and public spaces safe. Cisco provides converged network and physical security to help government agencies respond to emergencies and protect their citizens.
- Cisco Connected Public Safety (PDF - 5.7 MB)
- Broadband Revolution: Roadmap for Safety and Security Mobile Communications Services (PDF - 3.84 MB)
- Cisco Premium Mobile Broadband (PDF - 496.63 KB)
- Urban Security: Network-Centric Platform to Help Government Agencies Protect Citizens and Secure Communities (PDF - 3.24 MB)
- Cisco Connected Border (PDF - 7.03 MB)
- Profiles for the 2014 IACP Community Policing Award Winners (PDF - 130 KB)
- IoE-Based Rio Operations Center Improves Safety, Traffic Flow, Emergency Response Capabilities (PDF - 826.84 KB)
- Changing the Game at a National Security Event