Improving Performance and More
See how Katy Independent School District benefited from a bring-your-own-device strategy.
Anytime, Anywhere Instruction
McAllen ISD students take the lead on learning with mobile devices.
Katy ISD - A New Vision for Mobile Learning
Anytime, Anywhere Access to Education Tools
The Cisco Unified Workspace gives next-generation workers easy access to the vital tools that keep them connected to people and information.
Consider the everyday tools students, faculty, and staff use, such as:
- Education applications
- Video and voice
- Email and the web
- Desktop collaboration tool
- Research sites, applications, and data
These productivity boosters define today's education workspace, yet they're usually not in one place. They reside on a mix of computer lab and library desktops, dorm-room workstations, personally owned laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
With Cisco Unified Workspace, the vital tools for efficient, productive teaching, learning and research are available anytime, anywhere, on any device. This helps people at colleges and universities to teach, learn, and work their way.
Cisco Unified Workspace helps organizations:
- Boost innovation by opening the network to students, faculty, researchers, and staff
- Lower IT cost and complexity
- Offer more choice and convenience
- Protect the institution's intellectual property
- Empower participants to work their way without compromising operations and processes
Learn more about the Cisco Unified Workspace