IPv6 Survey Result
Read the Cisco IPv6 Higher Education Online Survey Report and learn what you need to make the transition from IPv4 to IPv6. (PDF - 556 KB)
Get Ready for the Change to IPv6
The increase in personal mobile devices used by students, faculty and employees has created a tremendous need to transition from Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) to IP version 6 (IPv6). By creating a strategy to integrate IPv6 into the existing IPv4 network infrastructure at your educational institution you will be prepared for new network-aware devices, such as tablets and smartphones, and for IP-based services, such as VoIP.
Solutions in Borderless Networks Architecture
Cisco helps you define and implement your IPv6 architecture.
- Deploying IPv6 in Branch Networks
- Smart Business Architecture IPv6 Addressing Guide (PDF - 2.4 MB)
- IPv6 Addressing White Paper (PDF - 904 KB)
- Compare IPv4, IPv6 Performance(PDF - 1.6 MB)
- IPv6 Certification Testing (PDF - 220 KB)
- Deploying IPv6: Campus Network (PDF - 2.8 MB)
IPv6 supports a much larger address space and helps to enable new types of applications for communication and collaboration.
Read how students, staff, and faculty members improve academic experience and success with IPv6.
- IPv6 at Supercomputing Center (PDF - 244 KB)
Experts share insights about IPv6 topics.
- Cisco Participates in IPv6 World Launch on June 6, 2012
- Cisco Location ID Separator Protocol, (LISP)
- Cisco to Help the 'Connected World' Transition Smoothly to IPv6
- Internet Protocol Journal IPv6 issue (PDF - 977 KB)
- Making a Successful Transition to IPv6
- Avoiding Another Y2K with IPv6(Video - 1:56 min)
- Deploying IPv6 Networks(Video - 4:11 min)