Secure Mobility for Higher Education
Learn more about the Secure Mobility Solutions for Higher Education. (2:19 min)
Support Mobile Learning More Securely
Educational organizations must accommodate a growing number of students, employees, contractors, and parents who expect to connect to networks, regardless of who owns the device. Now you can deliver highly secure mobile experiences to more users on more devices with Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions for education.
Cisco helps your institution deliver highly secure mobile experiences for users through an architectural approach.
The Cisco Unified Access architecture provides the IT foundation to support the BYOD trend, and the Internet of Everything (IoE).
The Cisco Any Connect solution provides next-generation security and encryption, including support for the suite B set of cryptographic algorithms, and support for IPv6 networks.
Cisco Identity Services Engine automates and simplifies access control and security compliance for wired, wireless, and VPN connectivity.
The Cisco ASA firewall series helps organizations to balance security with productivity. It combines the industry's most deployed stateful inspection firewall with comprehensive, next-generation, network security services.
These solutions provide easy deployment, improved performance, simplified policy controls, and an uncomplicated user experience. As a result, students, employees, and the community can have highly secure access to data, applications, and streaming video from anywhere.
Gain more information on how Cisco can help your educational institution.
- Secure Mobility Solutions for K-12 Schools (2:42 min)
- Cybersecurity: Navigating the Threat Landscape (PDF - 976 KB)
- Cisco WebEx and Cisco Jabber solutions
- Highly Secure BYOD Solutions (PDF - 444 KB)
- BYOD Demand in Education Organizations At-a-Glance (PDF - 2.2 MB)
- BYOD Smart Solutions Overview Brochure
Explore validated designs to help reduce deployment times and learn best practices.
- BYOD - Identification and Authentication Deployment Guide (PDF - 7.88 MB)
- Meraki MR58 Design Guide (PDF - 788 KB)
- Wireless LAN Design Guide for High Density Environments (PDF - 4.2 MB)
- Cisco Unified Access Design Guide (PDF - 5 MB)
- BYOD Security Challenges in Education (PDF -2.2 MB)
- Securing Open Networks: Protect Against New Threats in a Post-PC Era (PDF - 1 MB)
- The New Collaborative Workspace Environment (PDF - 1.05 MB)
- Renton School District Selects Meraki for Nation's First Campus-Wide 3-stream 802.11n Network
- San Francisco City College Cisco Meraki Deployment
- BYOD Solution Demonstration (5:30 min)
- Secure Mobility in Public Sector (1:21 min)
- Cybersecurity, the Human Factor (1:43 min)
Learn how schools and higher education organizations are addressing the BYOD trend.
- Learn Your Way More Securely
- Brunel University: BYOD Experience (PDF - 441 KB)
- Farmington Public Schools: Upgrades Network to Support Education Vision (PDF - 969.06 KB)
- More education case studies
Take advantage of the unique financing benefits that Cisco Capital offers.
- Education Flexible Funding Options At-A-Glance (PDF - 415 KB)