Video Collaboration Benefits
See how Wake Forest University benefits from video collaboration. (2:11 min)
Collaboration Cuts Costs and Improves Learning
Educational institutions use Cisco Collaboration solutions to lower costs and improve learning. They are also building more efficient and engaged organizations by improving relationships between students, teachers, employees, administrators, and the community.
By using collaboration solutions, schools and universities also gain other substantial benefits. For example, they can offer web conferencing and classes by meeting over the web in real time, from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Collaboration solutions also help:
- Boost efficiency and performance
- Cut operating costs by reducing travel and increasing efficiency in instructional training
- Accelerate decision making
- Provide greater school safety
- Improve employee morale
Find out how educational customers are benefiting from Cisco Collaboration.
- Town Hall on Collaboration Brochure (PDF - 734 KB)
Explore collaboration use cases and how to increase business value.
Below are the Key Points from the National Collaboration Evolution Town Hall:
Benefits of Collaboration
- Value of Video Collaboration (2:00 min)
- Uses for Better Problem Solving (2:45 min)
- Acquire and Retain Talent (0:38 sec)
- Connecting for Decision Making (2:45 min)
Return on Investment
Meeting Challenges and Creating Pilot Programs
- Success Through Word of Mouth (1:30 min)
- Identify Your Project Success (2:10 min)
- Why Training Is Important (1:26 min)
- Architectural Approach Value (1:22 min)