Boston University Medical Campus
Learn how Purdue University runs research applications 60 percent faster. (PDF - 550 KB)
Power the Innovation Engine
Effectively consolidate and virtualize data center resources using an agile Cisco infrastructure, which helps IT:
- Create a highly secure, scalable, and resilient data center network
- Protect application and data integrity
- Optimize application availability and performance
- Easily incorporate improvements in computer, storage, networking, and application technologies
- Research and Administrative Computing (PDF - 891 KB)
Foster efficient, collaborative research environments that fuel innovation and growth.
- Improved Research and Collaboration (PDF - 568 KB)
Effectively use the data center to power research and extend collaboration.
- CloudVerse in Higher Education (PDF - 1.1 MB)
Learn how Cisco® CloudVerse for higher education uniquely combines Cisco Unified Data Center, Cisco Cloud Intelligent Network, and innovative cloud services into an integrated architecture that helps institutions deliver highly secure, cloud-based services.
- Deakin University
Deakin, known for research, increases virtualization and sustainability with unified computing.
- Curtin University (PDF - 336 KB)
Optus and Alphawest help Curtin University of Technology prepare for cloud computing.
- Seattle University (PDF - 200 KB)
Seattle University puts education first with unified computing and virtual desktop systems.
- Duke University: A Global Network (3:58 min)
Duke deploys Cisco Collaboration solutions to enhance the classroom experience.
- New Jersey Research and Education Network (PDF - 1.25 MB)
Implements next-gen routing architecture to enhance service delivery.
- Towson University powers innovation (PDF - 1 MB)
Wth data center refresh based on Cisco UCS and Nexus switches to offer greatly enhanced redundancy and disaster protection.
- Data Center and Virtualization
Unify storage, computing, network and virtualization resources to simplify your data center.
- Unified Fabric
Easily integrate storage and data networking.
- Unified Computing
Deliver information instantly and safely to more people, devices, and locations.
Help your students and staff communicate more naturally, anywhere, anytime.