Wake Forest University
Wake Forest University uses WebEx to enable mobility, collaboration and transform learning.
Offering Master's Programs Online
Cisco WebEx technology helps students worldwide collaborate on projects. (4:11 min)
University Transforms Learning
Duke University enables collaboration in the classroom and beyond with Cisco collaboration tools and Cisco Services.
Promote Dynamic Learning and Improve Collaboration
With Cisco WebEx technologies, colleges and universities can and provide rich online environments for learning and collaboration that engage students beyond the boundaries of the traditional brick-and-mortar campus.
Cisco WebEx Web Conferencing
By taking advantage of web-based conferencing capabilities afforded by WebEx technology, colleges and universities can:
- Reach students where, when, and how they are most receptive to learning
- Enhance communications to all members of the education community
- Connect securely through the Cisco WebEx Collaboration Cloud
Cisco WebEx Social for Higher Education
Currently available in the U.S., Canada and Latin America, WebEx Social for Higher Education is a people-centric collaboration solution that combines the power of social networking and real-time communications so that:
- Students can form instant virtual teams for class projects, share content and engage in collaborative co-authoring
- Faculty can establish virtual office hours and extend advising options through built-in presence and real-time communication capabilities
- Administrators and staff can improve efficiencies through integrated social and real-time collaboration tools
- Provide Social Networking, Content Creation and Real-Time Communications (PDF - 446 KB)
Learn how WebEx Social for Higher Education enables universities to deliver personalized learning environments and unify tools, communities and information.
- WebEx Social 3.0 for Higher Education Offer Data Sheet (PDF - 258 KB)
Learn how the capabilities in WebEx Social can extend social collaboration and communications to every member of your college or university.
- Extend Campus Borders (PDF - 1.2 MB)
Learn how Cisco WebEx solutions can help you enhance educational experiences.
- Deliver Effective Training Online (PDF - 2.6 MB)
Find out how to use Cisco WebEx solutions for training to increase effectiveness.
- Buckinghamshire New University
WebEx technology helps meet demand with web-based meetings and online seminars.
- Florida State University
WebEx interactive features support greater collaboration with online students.
- California Baptist University
Cisco Collaboration solutions improve student-teacher communications campuswide.
- Fox School of Business
Fox uses Cisco WebEx Meeting Center to replicate the in-classroom experience.
- Darla Moore School of Business (PDF - 331 KB)
This business school has launched an interactive classroom of the future.
- Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (PDF - 226 KB)
WebEx helps Minnesota schools improve collaboration across 53 campuses.
- Georgetown University Law Center
Georgetown uses WebEx Meeting Center to expand beyond classroom boundaries.
- Cranfield University
Cranfield University collaborates globally on research using Cisco solutions.
- Munich University
Munich University reaches more students online with Cisco WebEx technology.
- Re-Engineering Australia Foundation
Remote students collaborate to win international engineering awards.
- University of Notre Dame
With WebEx meetings, professors, researchers, and students globally interact in real time.
- University of Oxford
Cisco WebEx technology facilitates instant communication from anywhere, reducing the need for travel.