A Comprehensive Vision for Programmable Networks
Cisco ONE allows applications and the network to talk to each other in new ways.
The Internet of Everything (IoE) involves building valuable network connections between people, processes, data, and things. Making this a reality requires entirely new levels of automation and fluidity throughout the network. By making such a large investment in programmable network intelligence, Cisco helps service providers cut system integration costs, optimize network investments, and profit more quickly from service delivery.
The Cisco Open Network Environment (ONE) goes beyond the foundations offered by Software-Defined Networks (SDN) to create a more fully integrated and dynamic solution. The result is a simplified mobile, video, or cloud user experience that delights customers and helps service providers reduce their overall investment.
The Cisco ONE environment lays the foundation for the Internet of Everything, the connections between next-generation Internet applications and the programmable, physical world. Watch the Cisco ONE overview video.
Cisco ONE integrates IP and optical layers for more agile cloud topologies. (3:08 min)Find Out More
Compute and program the best path for your app with real-time analytics. (3:40 min)Find Out More
Accelerate Your Revenue Growth
Automate a new class of carrier cloud services with the Cisco Evolved Services Platform.Learn How
Deliver Services Faster, Easier
Cisco ONE programmable networks will power the Internet of Everything.Learn More
Creating the Internet of Everything
See why programmable networks will power the next-generation Internet.Read Blog
A real-time interactive feedback loop based on APIs, controllers, and overlay technology allows the application to talk directly to the network, and the network to respond interactively.
Programmatic Network Access
Cisco ONE offers deep programmatic access across and between every layer in the network: transport, forwarding, control, management, and orchestration.
Analytics, policy, and orchestration engines (such as Cisco Quantum Software Suite) work in unison and in real-time to respond to the changing needs of individual services.
Developers can more easily integrate network services, rather than tediously configuring individual network elements.
Better Customer Experience
Harvesting network intelligence coupled with real-time business rule management helps to enable an optimal customer experience.
Among its many benefits, Cisco ONE:
- Simplifies operations
- Makes your infrastructure more agile in meeting business demands
- Cuts costs
- Helps you realize the true value of the underlying network
- Cisco ONE Advanced Flow Control (PDF - 188 KB)
- Cisco ONE Traffic Visualization and Control (PDF - 391 KB)
- Cisco ONE Elastic Services Creation (PDF - 528 KB)
- Cisco ONE IP and Network Convergence (PDF - 209 KB)
- Cut Costs, Boost Agility (Video - 3:12 min)
- Traffic Visualization and Control (Video - 3:40 min)
- Advanced Flow Control (Video - 3:06 min)
- Cisco ONE Elastic Services Creation (Video - 3:37 min)
- Improve Converged Network Agility (Video - 3:08 min)
- Multilayer Optimization with Cisco Quantum WAN Orchestration: Reduce Costs and Improve Resiliency
- Service Innovation in the Era of Software-Defined Networking (PDF - 1 MB)
- Financial Benefits of the Elastic Core (PDF - 459 KB)
- Cisco Open Network Environment: Adaptable Framework for the Internet of Everything
Traffic Visualization and Control