Retailer Deploys Scalable Network to Meet Global Demand with IT Design Services
Leading retail chain implements a global WAN architecture to accelerate service delivery in new markets worldwide.
Download Case Study (PDF - 825 KB)
This WAN architecture will significantly reduce total cost of ownership and make the organization more competitive.
Upgrade an inefficient and poorly designed network.
- Simplify network infrastructure after series of mergers and acquisitions
- Help ensure business service availability and disaster recovery for expanding global audience
- Regionalize IT services to achieve more streamlined, stable, scalable WAN architecture
Global WAN architecture and borderless network with detailed plan for worldwide redundancy.
A next-generation IT services plan that will allow the retailer to position itself as one of the world's most prominent service providers.
- Achieved network-wide efficiencies with significant reductions in total cost of ownership
- Gained tools and templates necessary to independently gauge and adjust IT architecture
- Accelerated time to market by supporting fast deployment of new services