University Prepares Next Generation of Global Leaders
Duke University implemented collaboration tools and TelePresence to transform the learning experience.
Language is the principal tool we have for bringing minds together. But technology can amplify the power of language and bring more minds together, in more ways.- Richard Brodhead, President, Duke University
Enable collaboration among students and faculty anywhere, anytime.
- Prepare students to contribute to a global society
- Engage students who grew up in a digital world
- Unify students and faculty in international locations
A 140 seat Virtual Lecture Hall using Cisco TelePresence to extend the classroom to global locations.
The ability to share course content in new ways, including video and online communities.
- Enabled remote experts and students to participate in classes as if they were physically present
- Empowered students to collaborate with professors and peers anytime, anywhere
- Gave students experience with the advanced collaboration tools they will use in the workplace