Using Video Conferencing to Reduce Costs and Improve Productivity
British American Tobacco extends video conferencing capability, maximizes uptime, and improves return on investment with help from Cisco Services.
Download Case Study (PDF - 341 KB)
Without Cisco Services, we would have had serious reservation about undertaking the project, and would have been unlikely to have completed it successfully.- Andrew Cunningham, Head of Technology and Security, British American Tobacco
Design and deploy a holistic, long-term collaboration strategy for video conferencing.
- Improve productivity and cut operational costs
- Preserve dynamic face-to-face meeting culture
- Improve day-to-day management of the system
Significant savings in travel costs and productivity improvements.
- Cisco Services engagement mitigated implementation risks and improved deployment time by 66 per cent
- Usage of TelePresence suites improved by up to one-third, through elimination of turnaround delays and greater user friendliness
- Return on investment maximized, through managed service that resolves 56 per cent of incidents and carries 60 per cent reduction in mean time to resolution