Cisco mobility solutions unify the mobility network, secure and manage mobile devices, and create an open ecosystem for mobility applications. Intel’s wireless adapters provide great coverage and reliable connectivity while consuming minimal power. The two companies conduct extensive validation and interoperability testing between their wireless products. The goal is to offer high performance WiFi networks that are secure, reliable and predictable. Learn how Cisco Unified Wireless Network and Intel Centrino® Mobile Technology deliver enterprise-class WLAN.
- Intel and Cisco WLAN Deployment Guide for Healthcare (PDF - 1 MB)
- Cisco and Intel: Collaborating to Enhance 802.11n in the Enterprise (PDF - 76 KB)
Review enterprise WLAN testing and results.
- Cisco and Intel: Collaborative 802.11n Leadership and Testing (PDF - 1 MB)
Review the test results from Intel's Over-the-Air test facility.
- UMHS case study (PDF - 1.4MB)
- Intel Delivers Wi-Fi Access to Show Attendees Case Study (PDF - 167KB)