The Cisco CSC Partnership
CSC is a Fortune 150 Cisco Certified Gold Partner with offerings in cloud services, data center transformation and virtualization, and unified communications and collaboration.
As a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services, CSC's capabilities include:
- System design and integration
- Information technology and business process outsourcing
- Applications software development
- Web and application hosting
- Mission support
- Management consulting cloud services
CSC CloudCompute is a pay-as-you-go service that delivers convenient, on-demand network access to a pool of compute, storage, and network resources.
CSC BizCloud is an on-premises private cloud. Billed as a service from a standard rate card, it is ready for deployment in just 10 weeks. This is an ideal solution when security and compliance concerns prevent workloads from leaving the data center.
CSC's Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution increases worker connectedness, providing transparent access to information and resources from multiple locations and communication devices.
CSC's Telepresence as a Service (TpaaS) solution provides packages at fixed monthly costs and can integrate disparate technology platforms into one simplified user interface. CSC is a TelePresence Authorized Technology Provider in the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia.
CSC Press Releases:
- CSC Launches Unique Telepresence as a Service Fully Managed Video Conferencing Solution
- CSC Wins U.S. and Canada Solution Innovation Partner of the Year at Cisco Partner Summit 2011
- CSC Launches CSC BizCloud: the Industry's First On-Premise Private Cloud Billed as a Service
- CSC Teams with General Dynamics, Harris, and Cisco to Pursue U.S. Navy Enterprise Services Contract
- CSC Forms Strategic Cloud Computing Alliance with the VCE Coalition and Affiliated Partners: Cisco and EMC
- CSC Launches Unified Communications as a Service