Differentiate and Win New Business
Our partners succeed with CMSP. Become a Cisco partner today.
The Cloud and Managed Services Program is designed to help partners deliver innovative and validated Cisco Powered services to solve their customers' business needs.
Tiered partner levels make it easy to enter the program and increase levels of expertise and benefits, based on business needs and customer demands. The Cisco Powered Services designation is built upon a foundation of superior service, security, and 24-hour support. Partners can take advantage of financial rewards, branding, and go-to-market support from Cisco.
Cisco Powered services are offered globally by the world's leading service providers and resellers.
CMSP Program Benefits
CMSP Program Levels
Benefits, rewards, and support increase with higher levels of engagement. Become a partner to learn more:
Cisco Powered Services
The Cisco Powered services designation indicates that the cloud or managed service meets the highest Cisco user-experience standards, as reviewed and validated by a third-party audit. Partners may hold the Cisco Powered services designation for any of the cloud or managed services listed below. Learn about Cisco Powered Cloud and Managed Services Requirements
Applying for the Cloud and Managed Services Program
Application for the program is available to registered partners only. If you are not currently a Cisco Registered, Specialized or Certified Partner, or Authorized Reseller, enroll using Partner Program Enrollmenttool
Apply for the Cloud and Managed Services Program (CMSP):
- Review the Cisco Cloud and Managed Services Program Audit and Policiesdocument and Cisco Powered Cloud and Managed Services Portfolio: Requirementsdocument.
- Submit your application using Certification and Specialization Application (CSApp) tool
Tools and Resources
- Business Acceleration Benefits Overview Presentation (PPT - 3.8 MB)
- NOC Integrated Process Plan (PDF - 114 KB)
- Customer Reference Validation (PDF - 59 KB)
- Service Level Agreement Alternate Validation Option (PDF - 59 KB)