Join Now and Save $300
The annual fee is waived if you join the UCS Platform-Ready Program by December 31.
Want a fast, simple way to accelerate sales? Show customers that your solution is compatible with Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) servers.
The UCS Platform-Ready Program is an easy way to demonstrate UCS compatibility. When you join you qualify to use the Cisco Compatible logo. You also qualify for an unlimited number of "UCS Platform-Ready" designations for multiple products-so you can boost your visibility without undergoing a time-consuming validation process.
For just US$300 per year, you get membership in both the UCS Platform-Ready Program and the Cisco Developer Network (CDN). You can also advance within the CDN program based on your goals
We will guide you through this simple four-step process to join CDN as a Community Level member (at no charge). Joining makes you eligible to enroll in the UCS Platform-Ready Program.
- Register for a Cisco.com user ID
- Review the Member Agreement and Program Guide
- Submit your online application
- Enroll in the UCS Platform-Ready Program
Get started today.
UCS Platform-Ready Program members receive:
- Access to more than 110 Cisco Developer Centers that house technical documents, APIs, SDKs, and developer guides
- Membership in a well-respected developer community and cost-effective entry to the Cisco Developer Network
- Cisco UCS Platform-Ready designation
- Use of the Cisco Compatible logo
- A banner to place on company website
- Unlimited Cisco Developer Network community-based technologies
- Listing on the internal Cisco UCS website
Baseline requirements to join the UCS Platform-Ready Program include:
- The product or solution must run on an x86 (Intel 8086) platform, where that hardware platform and associated operating system conforms to the public-facing UCS Interoperability Matrix
- The product or solution must be commercially available
- The member must have at least one customer account or customer reference where the product is deployed
- The member must have support available at least eight hours per day, five days per week (8x5)
All requirements must be met to be accepted into the program and are subject to verification by Cisco.
Get more details about the CDN UCS Platform-Ready Program by reading the materials below. Then join the program. It's a fast, easy, affordable way to show customers your solutions are UCS-ready.
- UCS Platform-Ready Program Brochure (PDF - 1.59 MB)
- UCS Platform-Ready Program FAQs (PDF - 1.29 MB)
- UCS Platform-Ready Program Comparison Overview (PDF - 1.25 MB)
Questions? Contact us at UCSReady@external.cisco.com