My Cisco Events Calendar will show you events aligned with your personal profile, in your location and at the time you select. You can customize your view, use the tool to register for events, and manage your calendar online.
We have already done the work for you. You can immediately view events that are sorted by your preferences, dates and location. Registering and managing your events calendar is fast and easy.
- See only the events relevant to you simply by updating your profile.
- Address your unique business needs with educational and training events tailored to you.
- Reduce the time you spend searching for events, and manage your calendar.
- Build your business and broaden your offerings from Cisco point products to Cisco solutions.
- Download supporting documents for your registered events.
- See all the events you've attended and provide feedback.
To enter My Cisco Event Calendar application, you must have a valid Cisco.com ID, and it must be associated with your company. If you have a Cisco.com ID, the following links will help you get access to the calendar.
Once approved by your company administrator, you will be granted the access to which your company is entitled.
If you do not have a Cisco.com User ID
- Register for a Cisco.com User ID. Under the section Register for Additional Access, select Cisco Channel Partner or Authorized Reseller.
- After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Click the link in the e-mail to confirm your registration online.
- On the confirmation page, select Associate Myself with a Company to have your company's partner administrator review the request. If approved, you will receive an e-mail acknowledgment and partner-level access within an hour.
Let Us Help
Contact us via e-mail.