The Select Certification is evolving to offer you more opportunities through our Channel Partner Program.
Get Certified with Cisco Select Certification
Cisco Select Certification recognizes and rewards partners that have achieved a Cisco Specialization. Cisco Select reflects a partner's technological and business expertise in a specific Cisco Technology.
Visit the Certification and Specialization Application to:
With this entry-level certification, Select Certified Partners can boost customer satisfaction and loyalty, and increase exposure to new customers. Select Certified Partners also benefit from additional support from Cisco, including:
- Branding as a Cisco Select Certified Partner
- Recognition as a Select Certified Partner in the Cisco Partner Locator
- Access to Cisco Channel Incentive Programs, including Opportunity Incentive Program (OIP), Teaming Incentive Program (TIP), Solutions Incentive Program (SIP), and Value Incentive Program (VIP)
- Eligibility to sell Cisco Smart Care Service
- A Cisco Certified Partner kit with sales tools, logos, guidelines, and information.
- Become a Registered Partner and sign the Cisco Indirect Channel Partner Agreement (ICPA).
- Complete your company profile and align your employees to your company with their CSCO testing number in Partner Self-Service.
- Apply for your Specialization in the Certification and Specialization Application (CSApp).
- Apply for Select Certification using the Certification and Specialization Application (CSApp).
- Renew your Specializations and Certification every year by reapplying in the Certification and Specialization Application (CSApp).
Select Certification Requirements
- Specialization Requirements
- Service and Support Requirements
- Customer Satisfaction Survey (optional)
Service and Support Requirements
|Legal agreement||Valid resale agreement or Cisco Indirect Channel Partner Agreement (ICPA) in place|
|Service contract||Partner must sell services related to Cisco product through distribution|
|Customer service and callback||8 hours a day, 5 days a week|
Customer Satisfaction Requirements
Note: Participation in the Cisco partner customer satisfaction survey is required only if participating in VIP. VIP CSAT Requirements:
- 10 responses, measured twice a year (January and July**), using results received in the 12 months previous to each measurement date
- Low Score Follow Up requirement in the Partner Access onLine (PAL) tool
** The Cisco fiscal year measurement dates can be found in the PAL tool.
Certification and specialization are based on meeting all requirements within a given country, or country grouping where relevant. All applicants must agree to the Channel Partner Program Terms and Conditions which can be found in the Certification and Specialization Application (CSApp) tool during the application process. All certifications and specializations must be renewed in CSApp every year.
Partners are required to remain in compliance at all times. Partners should notify Cisco within 30 days of any non-compliance or risk loss of any specialization or certification previously awarded without notice. Additional information regarding noncompliance may be found in the Audit and Policies Document.