The Cisco Certified Difference
Are your customers looking for ways to get the most value from their technology budgets, maintain and extend the life of their existing networks or meet critical project delivery schedules? Are you looking for ways to increase your relevance to customers, grow new sales while increasing profitability? Cisco® Certified Refurbished Equipment has been a genuine and trusted complement to new Cisco equipment since 2001, with no compromise in performance, quality, support or value.
Sell with Confidence
- Certified protection - Genuine Cisco without compromise to performance, quality, support, or value
- Extensive inventory of over 2800 current and end-of-sale SKU's; across all technologies
- Remanufactured to like-new condition and backed by same Cisco warranty and support options as new products
- Fully licensed and shipped with valid Cisco IOS Software license
- Value priced with no hidden costs - starting at 65% off GPL
- Certified to meet all regulatory and safety compliance requirements such as FCC, CE, and UL
- Fast shipping - In-stock inventory typically ships within 24 hours.
- Available only through the network of Cisco Authorized Partners. No additional partner certifications are required to resell Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment.
View Inventory, Pricing, and How to Order
Its easy to engage with Cisco Remarketing. First, sign up to receive the inventory list on a regular basis. Second, place your orders online (Tier 1 or Distributors), or with a Cisco distributor (Registered, Premier and Select partners).
Cisco partners and customers can sign up to receive the inventory reports regularly, The inventory report indicates by sku, inventory available for immediate shipment, as well as incoming inventory (available for sale within 30 days). To receive inventory file, email us and provide the following information:
Tier 1 partners and distributors are eligible to receive the pricelist. To request price list, email us with your name, contact information and partner status. Once verified, we will send you the pricelist. Our pre-approved pricing is extremely competitive and offer discounts up to 90% off Cisco GPL list price.
How To Order:
The ordering process is very simple.
Tier 1 partners & distributors can order through Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW). If you have not purchased Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment from us before, please view the Getting Started document (on Partner Central) to find more information.
Tier 2 partners contact distribution for pricing and to purchase. Use the inventory list to have a sku specific conversation around pricing. A list of authorized Cisco distributors and contact information is located here.
|Access CCW for inventory availability, pricing and ordering. Visit the CCRE in CCW page to access training on quoting and ordering in CCW.|
Partner Product & Training Materials – Preparing Yourself to Sell Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment
- Program At-a-Glance
The Cisco Certified Difference for Partners
- Operations Playbook
Playbook for Selling Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment [requires log-in]
- Sales Guide/Training
2013 Guide to Selling Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment [requires log-in]
- CCRE Partner Program (CCREPP)
CCRE Use Cases
- CCRE Use Case 1 – Highly Competitive, Price Sensitive Situations
- CCRE Use Case 2 – Customer Looking at Sparing Strategy
- CCRE Use Case 3 – Customer Developing XaaS
- CCRE Use Case 4 – Customer Already Buying Used Equipment
- CCRE Use Case 5 – Public Sector LPTA Projects
- Partner “Cheat Sheet”
Europe and Emerging Markets ,
- Frequently Asked Questions about on Cisco Certified Refurbished
- Desktop Partner Reference Guide
(Instructions: Download this .zip file and extract contents to a folder on your desktop. To launch html "Partner Resource Guide" open the "click here" file.)
Reseller Quick Reference Guides:
- Europe and Emerging Markets:
English (PDF - 409 KB)
Arabic (PDF - 1.8 MB)
French (PDF - 395 KB)
German (PDF - 405 KB)
Italian (PDF - 438 KB)
Portuguese (PDF - 400 KB)
Russian (PDF - 451 KB)
Spanish (PDF - 408 KB)
Access Available Partner Trainings
Sales Information for your Customers
What Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment can do for:
Buying Used Cisco Equipment
Quick Links and Reference Information
Reference Tools and Web Sites
Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment: www.cisco.com/go/remarketing
Sales Contacts: www.cisco.com/web/ordering/ciscocapital/refurbished/contacts.html
Check Product Pricing & Availability (direct link to ordering tool): www.cisco.com/go/ccw
Think Smart (customer micro-site): www.cisco.com/go/thinksmart
Contact us via email: email@example.com
Become a Cisco partner: www.cisco.com/web/partners/index.html
Cisco Brand Protection: www.cisco.com/go/brandprotection
Global Business Controls (licensing/support): www.cisco.com/go/cabc
Cisco Capital Financing: www.cisco.com/go/ciscocapital
Cisco Service Finder Tool: www.cisco-servicefinder.com/ServiceFinder.aspx
Cisco Warranty Finder Tool: www.cisco-servicefinder.com/WarrantyFinder.aspx